How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the Walla Walla Catholic Schools. We would like to welcome you to our community and we look forward to learning more about you.
The Walla Walla Catholic Schools are registered with SEVIS, the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System, and is authorized to issue I-20’s to international students so that they may acquire an F-1 visa. We are able to accept international students who are proficient in English, meet the academic standards for requirement, and provide the school with a declaration of finances.
Requirements for Admissions
- Application Form
- Declaration of Finances (in US currency)
- English proficiency test scores, either the SLEP or the TOEFL
- Letters of recommendation from your math and English teacher
- Copy of student’s immunization records and physical
- Transcript, English translation
- Copy of your passport
- International Student Tuition Contract
- Skype interview
- After acceptance the International Student tuition and fees must be deposited by wire transfer to the Walla Walla Catholic Schools account before a student can begin classes
Once all forms and documents have been received by the admissions office a Skype interview will be set. After the interview a decision will be made within two weeks.
Students from China, Korea & Vietnam should work through the Cambridge Institute of International Education. CIIE is our exclusive consulting representative in China and collects and processes all applications from China. Once the application and all necessary forms are completed and submitted you will then interview with faculty and staff from the Walla Walla Catholic Schools. Acceptance decisions are made within two weeks. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with application inquiries or other questions.
All other International Students please contact Kathy Ruthven at email@example.com
to begin the process.
We look forward to hearing from you!